...drunken butterfly has been all over last few weeks. Festival, concerts, booze and pretending to be half alive for starters. From 12th to the 21st of november we had this festival me, Runar and Bjørn put together; 20 bands, 10 movies and 10 dj'sets in 10 days... The project went pretty smooth, except that I am back on a too frequent drinking-pattern... again. Off course as always everything has to happen simultaniously during a very short perid of time. Why it is that way I can hardly figure, but everytime I speed up the tempo, the world around me starts doing the same....
The festival was called "En drøy uke", wich means something like "a bit more than a week" (ten days...., or a stretched week perhaps. Bands who where playing was; Next Life, Mi & L'au, Huntsville, Biologisk Helt Feil, Del, Rocket to the Sky, Dark Captain Light Captain, Mono, Syme, My Enemy, Alpine Those Myriads/The Severed Headmaster, Toy, Southern Alps, Captain Democracy, Bungalow Ranch Style, and The Thing...
Too many highlights to explain, but I got a few small stories from the week, that I might tell later:P
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hey same-far! all is well i see. nice booking - would've loved to see next life and alpine again. be back in osloville in a month. tipsy in mono, you and me? ::wink wink::
C S
thanx, that sounds like a major plan:) When are u arriving?
be back in the old country 19th dec. i'll go to oslo a couple of days later. i'll call u..
neat:)
Post a Comment