Sunday, April 30, 2006

ok... So ...

...let's try this new feature; interactive blogging. Since I haven't been able to write during the last month, I'm not able to write all in one post. So, I'm letting you guys (if you are still there..) to choose topics from this months event list;
  1. Very slow moving, well haven't landed yet
  2. ransacked; or just paranoia?
  3. Old fucked up friend; fish and beer, scaring girls...
  4. 5yrs anniversary
  5. Fucked up... -again!
  6. Grünerløkka; spring all around...almost...
  7. Insane job-offer
  8. Shitloads of drinkin
  9. Friend at the sanatorium
  10. Ex is pregnant, I'm not:)
  11. Shower!!! Washingmachine!!! & Ikea... Even got myself tupperware!
  12. recommending lullaby and diary
  13. Too much bragging
  14. Damn, I've booked them:)

8 comments:

Mike said...

Welcome back. #2 and 7 have stirred my curiosity...

DCveR said...

Welcome back!!! They want you to be president? Was that the job offer?

Anonymous said...

Old b(l)ugger!
So, tell me, is it mrs t. m. that's p.r.e.g.n.a.n.t.?
If so, holy crap...

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Anonymous coward!
Don't think it's a big secret as it's starting to show, and it's not a very big surprice anyhow. It was one of the things I saw coming, and one of the reasons why we broke up as we had different thoughts of the future and how we wanted to organize our lives...

Madame D said...

I want to hear about Friend In The Sanitarium, You Not Being Pregnant, and Shower!!! Washingmachine!!! & IKEA...Even Got Myself Tupperware!
Okay, there's my choices.

Anonymous said...

Hey, man, I was just being lazy/stupid/coy. Give her my best when you see her. And thanks for Sunday, you did a great job with the lights. Hope the guys in the bar got a good tip, we sure had a splendid time. See ya!

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

Madam d; I'll have to fill you in later, but it will come:)

Christian; Hehe, no problem; You were the rockstar(hehe just kiddin). Can't remember if I got to meet your girlfriend, so I was pretty up-tight too... Anyhow had a splendid time as well, but we ought to take a beer and bbq in Sofienbergparken the next time you drop by... (B.t.w. ole came by real drunk talkin about the next peru you concert...)

Anonymous said...

I want more flesh out on the "and I am not" part of the My x is pregnanet and I am not.

Are you sure?

And are you at ease with that?

take care
always