Thursday, March 31, 2005

For starters...

Heavily hungover and supposed to be everywhere else doing important stuff, i have just got as far as two meters from my bed, making this blog... and to be honest i never published anything on the web before. Its really a total waste of time, as the alcohol shrugs its self out of the body, but itll do as time consume for now. (just hope it wont be like a computergame or other time-sucking vampires...) Anyhow I have not been able to post a picture yet. Its a grand mystery, wich Im too stupid to unwield, hopefully this stupidity is caused by the state I am in, and not permanent...

Perhaps time to introduce myself... Or rather what surrounds me. Well, im an artist, hopefully not the "sencitive" selfimportant kind, but thats for others to judge. I paint, eat, drink and live in an old brothel, which is hidden in a basement, and without any windows, so its easy to hide down here on a day like this. Its kind of a crossover between "black lodge" and an old office left to its own destiny... Pure David Lynch:D

When I`m not pretending being an artist I work as a bartender at a place called mono, its the greatest job ive ever had; really nice people, indie music all day/night long and cheap beer.... What more could u wish for? Yeah, free concerts; and I got that too:) I also work at a jazzclub called blå, but thats mainly in summertime, they have the nicest outdoor resturant in town, so thats also a great place to be; sunny, cheap beer and lots of free concerts here too....

No comments: